First thing’s first.
Actually, you know what, let’s mix it up:
4) I shot a short film, “Avi”, on Tuesday for two friends, Nigel Walsh (Nicholas from “Olson”) and Clayton Hoff, and edited a first cut yesterday.
3) The music video shoot went pretty well, and the eclipse even decided to make an appearance through the heavy San Diego marine layer.
2) I also shot some video during the OB Beach Ball. I’m putting together a little short for the five people that will watch it.
1) The short film I was editing for Nigel, “The Training” is locked and will be submitted to various film festivals, so it may be a while until you see it online.
And that’s that. Just trying to stay busy while I work on my feature script and try to scrounge up a budget for it.
What up website people.
1) I started editing a short film for a friend which should be available online soon after it’s done.
2) I’m about to head down to San Diego for a few days and hopefully shoot a bitchin’ music video during the solar eclipse.
3) I just wrapped up a final(ish) draft of my narrative feature film script. It’s a story that’s been in my head since 2004, and now that the Loose Change days are more or less behind me, I’ve been able to focus on it again.
The plan is to secure funding ASAP and film this summer in order to hit the 2013 festival circuit.
Time will tell.